M. Azraoui, M. Önen, R. Molva, “Framework for Searchable Encryption with SQL Databases”, Conference CLOSER 2018, 19-21 March 2018, Medeira, Portugal. [Conference website http://closer.scitevents.org/]
CLARUS will be present at Net Futures 2016 which will take place in Brussels on 20 & 21 April.
This year, Net Futures will focus on Future Internet in its broad sense, including policy aspects, looking into current technological achievements and the challenges of a next generation Internet.
High-level speakers including the Vice-President for the Digital Single Market, Andrus Ansip, the Commissioner for Digital Economy & Society, Günther H. Oettinger, and Chief Executives from Ericsson, Telefónica, ETNO and EIT Digital will address the audience during the two plenary sessions.
CLARUS will contribute to the booth hosted by the Data Protection Security and Privacy in cloud (DPSP) cluster. The DPSP Cluster was launched by DG-CNECT in April 2015 and it groups together the EU-funded projects researching on Data Protection, Security and Privacy in the Cloud that have joint forces to seek synergies between the projects and create greater impact.
Key objectives of the Cluster are:
- Maximize the impact of EU-funded research and innovation project results in the areas of Data Protection, Security and Privacy in the Cloud by:
- Seeking synergies in the methods, tools and solutions proposed by EU-funded research and innovation projects in the areas of Data Protection, Security and Privacy in the Cloud.
- Maximising the innovation over state-of-the-art and the advances on the common research areas.
- Collaboration in the organisation of joint dissemination events, such as joint Workshops and conferences, and collaboration in other joint dissemination actions such as joint papers and articles, etc.
- Joint efforts to encourage standardisation whenever possible.
- Ensure the market orientation and adoption of EU-funded research and innovation project results in the areas of Data Protection, Security and Privacy in the Cloud by:
- Working in the deep analysis of market trends and needs in the areas of Data Protection, Security and Privacy in the Cloud.
- Looking for alignment of exploitation strategies and models of EU-funded research and innovation project results as much as possible.
- Help define the research and innovation needs in H2020 in the areas of Data Protection, Security and Privacy in the Cloud by:
- Contributing to the definition of strategic research areas and topics for the strategic and work programmes.
- Providing feedback on the drawbacks and problems faced during the execution of the projects with respect to the impact achievement in order to look for solutions in future projects.